Spriters Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project

5 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Should this project continue or not?

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 4 Empty Re: Midnight Bliss and Shock Project

Post  Xenomic Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:08 pm

Hello all! New one for you, with a little extra!

Aeris/Aerith Gainsborough by The Great Matsutzu, done by Aionos:

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 4 Aeris1Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 4 Aeris2

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 4 Aeris_electrocuted_by_xenomic-d3jrm3k

And as a bonus from Aionos, Maria's shock from one of those Castlevania games that I cannot remember! I remember NEVER being able to find this too so enjoy!

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 4 Maria

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 4 Maria-1

Xenomic

Back to top Go down

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 4 Empty Re: Midnight Bliss and Shock Project

Post  Xenomic Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:36 pm

New one, this time not from either Aionos OR Tekkanon, but from Warner, as per a special request from me~

Rucheca:

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 4 Rucheca

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 4 Rucheca_electrocuted_by_xenomic-d3k6ms4

This is pretty well done I have to admit too o_o Not a whole lot else I can say about it other than that ^^;

Xenomic

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenomic Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:33 pm

And in the same day....Kasumi done by Aionos as well!

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 4 Kasumi1Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 4 Kasumi2Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 4 Kasumi3

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 4 Kasumi_electrocuted_by_xenomic-d3k83y3

Xenomic

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenomic Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:12 pm

And new one from Aionos!

Suika Ibuki:

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 4 Suika1Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 4 Suika2Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 4 Suika3

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 4 Suika_ibuki_electrocuted_by_xenomic-d3kh5iw

Xenomic

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenomic Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:28 pm

Whew....almost been a month has it? Well, have a couple new things!

First off, let's start with a shock from Aionos, this time for Aoba!

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 4 Aoba1Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 4 Aoba2Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 4 Aoba3

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 4 Aoba_electrocuted_by_xenomic-d41bjeu

Probably one of his highest quality works thus far...must say, Warner was a really good inspiration for him ^^

Next up....well, not going to give any names since he doesn't want to, so instead, have an updated version of Platinum the Trinity's shock!

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 4 Platinum_electr2

That's right....someone decided to fix up a BlazBlue shock for me. Must say, it's MUCH better than the older one (for those who don't know, it is as follows):

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 4 Platinum_electr

Though I will try to see if he can't do the missing 1st frame that all of those shocks have >_<

Xenomic

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenomic Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:29 am

New one for ya'll! This time it's not a shock, but a Midnight Bliss!

Mystia Lorelei:

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 4 Midnight_bliss_mystia_lorelei_by_xenomic-d46kzic

Done by a friend of mine~ Not bad I have to say either~

Xenomic

Back to top Go down

Post  igniz Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:14 am

Nice! It still can be improved in torso and arm, though, and the wings need a little perspective.
igniz
igniz

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenomic Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:42 pm

Aye, though I think I'll leave that up to anyone who wants to update it or use it or whatnot. I doubt she'll get back to this later (since I already gave her her next one to try and do).

Xenomic

Back to top Go down

Post  Street Fighter Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:31 am

Looking forward more of Midnight Bliss, and shock anims for chars. Yours are always good, man. Smile Sweet. Wink

Street Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenomic Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:38 pm

You know what?

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 4 Cc627432b06aad56ddc4885765568fc8a145da78

This could totally work...if someone could sprite hi-res sprites. Mmmm yess....

Xenomic

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenomic Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:10 pm

And now...a brand new shock from Aionos, after...I actually don't know how long it's been now o_O

Lynia:

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 4 Lynia1Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 4 Lynia2Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 4 Lynia3

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 4 Lynia_electrocuted_by_xenomic-d4an9ul

Xenomic

Back to top Go down

Post  Street Fighter Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:18 am

Hey dude! It's been a while. The shocks look great! Are you updating all of the shock and MB projects?

Street Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenomic Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:37 pm

I'm still waiting on my shock spriter for new stuff. He's been pretty busy with school and whatnot. And seeing as I haven't sprited anything in years (the last thing I sprited was Mina's shock, and that was a looooong time ago), not much is going to get updated or done on this project unless I get more people to help on this ^^;

Xenomic

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenomic Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:39 pm

Wow, it's been that long since I last posted in here? Anyways, new one from Aionos after all this time!

Nayuki Minase

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 4 Nayuki_minase_electrocuted_gif_by_xenomic-d4kcbw1

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 4 Nayuki_minase_electfocuted_by_xenomic-d4kcc0e

Well, HALF of it was done anyways. EFZ shocks already have half of it done so it's a bit easier I think. But man, been a long time since a new one! May have to release a new pack soonish x_x

Also, who was it that was going to help me here on this?? Still waiting on you yo :<

Xenomic

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenomic Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:43 pm

Next up from Aionos, Akiko Minase, also from Eternal Fighter Zero.

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 4 AkikoMinase

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 4 Akiko_minase_electrocuted_spritesheet_by_xenomic-d4ke20l

Xenomic

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenomic Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:54 pm

Coming up, Ikumi Amawasa from Eternal Fighter Zero from Aionos~

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 4 Ikumi_amawasa_electrocuted_gif_by_xenomic-d4kjm63

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 4 Ikumi_amawasa_electrocuted_spritesheet_by_xenomic-d4kjmav

Xenomic

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenomic Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:46 pm

And now first post updated with EVERYTHING in the project! Enjoy~

Xenomic

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenomic Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:21 pm

Next up, Kaori Misaka, also from Eternal Fighter Zero, also done by Aionos. I have a sneaking suspicion all of those secret shocks he did are from this game!

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 4 Kaori_misaka_electrocuted_gif_by_xenomic-d4km011

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 4 Kaori_misaka_electrocuted_spritesheet_by_xenomic-d4km077

Xenomic

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenomic Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:27 pm

And....well...umm....it seems that we get a big surprise for this one? I honestly didn't expect it! So, from Aionos, we have this next one!

KOF XIII Mai Shiranui:

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 4 Mai_shiranui_kof_xiii_electrocuted_spritesheet_by_xenomic-d4l30k7

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 4 MaiKOFXIII1Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 4 MaiKOFXIII2Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 4 MaiKOFXIII3

By far, his FINEST and BEST work that I've ever seen! My lord o_o;;

Xenomic

Back to top Go down

Post  Street Fighter Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:03 am

Wow. Mai's looks the finest. Nice well done on the shock. All of them are complete already or you have some more to work on?

Street Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenomic Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:40 pm

There's still a lot more to go through before anything gets released (I probably will just release them as spritesheets instead of character patch's mainly because of how annoying it's gotten to constantly update some of these characters....>_<).

Xenomic

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenomic Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:32 pm

This might be the last post here seeing as how dead this place is, so the rest will be on MFG, MI, and MugenImperialLatino.

To maybe spark some more interest in the Midnight Bliss section (and maybe for those that want to custom sprite something interesting for the project. For whom, I don't know. Maybe they can use the designs for some other characters!), I'll post the ones for a game that probably some people haven't even seen (nor care for): Cross Edge.

Normal Enemies:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdFgiNnqvcY

Bosses:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEj8FoYXBOM

Some of these are really nice, though others I just don't care for (Morrigan's of course, and Etna's disappoints me a lot). The witch's one is very nice (though Maid MBs are common it seems)...I don't know! Maybe someone will take up the challenge to either transfer these to another style, or come up with something much better for someone (like say Morrigan or Etna?). Just my two cents on this!

Xenomic

Back to top Go down

Post  Street Fighter Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:12 pm

I know this site is already dead and I can find time to post my own sprites mostly regarding my own Openbor project.

I know it's dead but I come here anytime.

Street Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenomic Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:09 pm

Woah! Been a month already? Time sure flies doesn't it? In any case, here's a new one for you! This one by Tekkanon (!!!!), for Matou Sakura! Probably his finest work yet!

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 4 SakuraMatou1Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 4 SakuraMatou2Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 4 SakuraMatou3

[img width=604 height=480]http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/103/8/c/matou_sakura_electrocuted_spritesheet_by_xenomic-d4w13l0.png[/img]

Yes, the yellow isn't exactly used in the sprite it seems. Dunno what to do about that sadly @_@

Also, first post updated with everything!

Xenomic

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenomic Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:54 pm

First post updated with all of the creators of the sprites. Don't know which is better...having the names of both the creators of the sprites and the authors of the characters, or just the creators of the sprites since I'm sure people can adjust the palettes for whomever they want....what do you guys think?

Xenomic

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next