Spriters Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project

5 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Should this project continue or not?

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 6 Empty Re: Midnight Bliss and Shock Project

Post  Street Fighter Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:54 pm

Well, dude. Just the two of us who are the only ones who are kinda active here. I will post up updates in my own thread. I have my own OpenBOR project also. Hmm.. so you must be someone who posted your RM game, right? I can point you out the site where it consists of 3 game engine sections if you are interested in posting your RM game: Mugen, RPG Maker, and OpenBOR. The reason I've not been posting here is because my project is still in progress and I have no time to show it. I will post up mine here and maybe someday when plenty people don't come visit here anymore, I will be the only one posting. I visit here once in a while.

It might be funny if I post up OpenBOR video tutorials.

I wish this site was active though. I know people rarely or never visit here.

I go to MFG, IMT, MIL, CC (Crusaders Cast), and Sinhra.

Street Fighter

Back to top Go down

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 6 Empty Re: Midnight Bliss and Shock Project

Post  Xenomic Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:58 pm

Aye, been working on that for almost 4 years now. I have the project posted over on MFG, a couple MUGEN forums, a couple Touhou forums, and whatnot.

So yeah, if you want, you can comment on it over there on one of those 4 sites (it's more actively updated on MFG out of them though I update it on Sinhra a lot too. Sometimes I forget to post things on IMT, MIL, and CC though. I only really check the site when I get a PM about a reply to this topic so... ^^;;

Xenomic

Back to top Go down

Post  Street Fighter Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:23 pm

Oh, I see. So you get notified in your email from a reply or a PM in this site. Smile That's cool! I get notified too!

Almost 4 years on the making of an RM game, hmm? Wow. Looks like you need help with coding and such. I'm not an RM person but I know one person who loves RPG (and RM) games.

If you're interested in posting an RPG Maker game, you can come to one site I go. Wink

Street Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenomic Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:28 pm

That's how I generally keep track of everything is by leaving my Hotmail open so when I get a PM, I can immediately respond to it or some such.

It's more like I need mappers moreso than anything else. That's the one thing I HATE doing is mapping (sometimes coding can be a pain, especially when it's things that I want to do. Keep in mind, I work with RPG Maker 2k3 so...yeah...). That, and I need *gasp* spriters for some things in there (particularly in-battle sprites for 3-4 characters that I don't have any for, those being Hope, Chaos, Youki, and Advent Cirno. Hope and Chaos are OCs for the game (along 6 others)). I have had zero luck with mappers and spriters for this game (much like how I've had about that much luck with spriters for this project really...).

Xenomic

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6