Spriters Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project

5 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Should this project continue or not?

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Empty Re: Midnight Bliss and Shock Project

Post  Xenomic Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:11 am

Oooooh. I see now, though only on the first sprite. Not sure on the 2nd yet, but I do see it on the first for sure~ Took me a minute though lol.

Xenomic

Back to top Go down

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Empty Re: Midnight Bliss and Shock Project

Post  Xenomic Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:52 pm

New update! Yet another from Aionos, this time for Heart Aino~

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Heart_aino_electrocuted_by_xenomic-d38f31f

Not much for me to say here anymore really! ^^;

Xenomic

Back to top Go down

Post  igniz Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:22 pm

Nice edit. Though the election of the first frame seems a little weird to me, the second a third sprites easily make up for it. Two thumbs up for Aionos. Very Happy
igniz
igniz

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenomic Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:14 pm

Still waiting on a few more things before I post anything new here from Aionos or S.Y.D.~

So then Igniz, how goes your spriting? Any progress at all~ ^^

Xenomic

Back to top Go down

Post  igniz Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:57 am

None right now, mate, I've been busy making music with eJay and FL Studio, as well as still editing stages for Falchion22's Castlevania X. Razz
igniz
igniz

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenomic Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:56 am

Expect these to disappear since they're not on MY Photobucket or anything. I'll probably have to replace these images in this thread later. But we have new things! And all from Aionos!

Yuki Kushinada:

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Yuki-Kushinada-2Frame

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Yuki-Kushinada-Hair

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Yuki-Kushinada-Shocking-Invert

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 YukiKushinadaShockSprites

Yuki (from Last Blade):

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Yuki-Shocking-2Frame

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Yuki-Shocking-Hair

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Yuki-Shocking-Invert

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 YukiShockSprites

And last, but not least, Yuri Sakazaki....who was the first thing he submitted to this project, and decided to revise! Although, gonna be using it on a different Yuri than the current one~

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Yuri-Sakazaki-Shocking-2Frame

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Yuri-Sakazaki-Shocking-Hair

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Yuri-Sakazaki-Shocking-Inve

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 YuriSakazakiShockSprites

Quite a bit~ And more to come at a later date! ^^: b

Xenomic

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenomic Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:07 pm

And a new Midnight Bliss out of the foyer, this one being another one for Cirno from Touhou, but a much better one than the last one!

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Midnight_bliss_cirno_2_by_xenomic-d3aaz6d

Man S.Y.D.......you continue to amaze me with your images...and for those curious in where the idea came from, it came from here.

http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=532485

Xenomic

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenomic Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:18 pm

Sprite updated to include wristcuff that S.Y.D. forgot~

EDIT - First post updated with everything @_@

Xenomic

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenomic Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:13 pm

Ok, so now I need a little help from you people. Since palettes are not my style....

So, we have the Cirno Midnight Bliss up above right? Now...I'm thinking of giving those to Fruele's Cirno (since I don't know of any other 12.3/Soku styled Cirno). Now, the thing is, I COULD plop it right in there, but some parts of it gets smudged up. Now, I'm not sure how to mess with palettes so the palettes on the Midnight Bliss are in the character itself so that the MB colors are screwed up and the character's main palettes aren't screwed up....I'm not sure I'm even explaining this right...but hopefully someone gets what I'm trying to say/do here >_<''

Ok, this is what I did....

First, tried to take a sprite from the character, leaving it as Indexed. Then, with my MB (which is set to RGB normally), cut/paste the sprite into the PCX of the sprite I took from the character (saved as PNG so that I could upload to PB).

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 MidnightBliss00-1

That is the result of that. This keeps all of the sprites that are already in the character the same, but this ends up like this due to some colors not being in the palette, which I don't know how to add in without screwing everything up. And as you can see, some colors are screwed up. Now....next, I took the PCX that I got from the character, and made it go to RGB, then copy/paste sprite into that, then turned it back to Indexed, and used Local (Selective), which gives this.

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 MidnightBliss00-2

HOWEVER, if I put this into the character, it turns out perfectly fine, except the background color is not transparent, and the colors of everything else in the character is screwed up. Not sure how to deal with this since I don't deal with palettes, so unless someone can help me on this, then I'm a bit stuck >_<

Xenomic

Back to top Go down

Post  igniz Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:08 am

I have an idea of what you're talking about and how to fixit, but unfortunately, I don't have a PC at hand - I'm replying from my PSP, and I can't see the images you posted - but you should post this on Mugen Guild: with the number of users there, you should receive an answer to your problem very, very fast.
igniz
igniz

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenomic Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:00 pm

I actually got this issue resolved thanks to Freya from MI. It took a little while, but now I know how to deal with that transparency issue with sprites (using GIMP). Sucks that I can't have the palette of the MB go with the character itself without furthering messing with the palettes, but I'll live, and I'm assuming everyone else will too. ^^

Xenomic

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenomic Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:18 pm

Hello everyone! Been a while without any new things eh? Well, here's a new one from Aionos...which is fixing up the old May shock sprite!

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 May_electrocuted_2_by_xenomic-d3bzxzp

Looks good no? For comparison, here's the OLD one!

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 May_electrocuted_by_xenomic-d31cvj1

Very nicely done indeed~

Xenomic

Back to top Go down

Post  igniz Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:16 pm

I totally agree, the one looks much better than the old! Very Happy
igniz
igniz

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenomic Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:37 pm

Indeed~ It's good to see him go back and fix up his old sprites!

Also Igniz, wondering if you managed to get anything done on your end? Or been too busy still? lol

Xenomic

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenomic Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:42 pm

And right after fixing up May's shock, Aionos does another shock...for someone I wasn't expecting at all~

Lucy Fernandez:

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Lucy1

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Lucy2

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Lucy_fernandez_electrocuted_by_xenomic-d3c33fu

Surprise! I sure was!

Xenomic

Back to top Go down

Post  igniz Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:37 am

Totally unexpected for sure. And an excellent job this is! cheers

As for me, no, nothing yet. Been spending time with Castlevania sprite sheets, and playing too much PSP as well. Razz
igniz
igniz

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenomic Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:21 pm

New one from Aionos! This was a specific request, but still really good nonetheless!

Petra Johanna Lagerkvist:

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Petra1Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Petra2Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Petra3

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Petra_lagerkvist_electrocuted_by_xenomic-d3cbu1w

Xenomic

Back to top Go down

Post  igniz Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:19 am

Another excellent delivery with Aionos trademark quality. What else can I say? Very Happy
igniz
igniz

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenomic Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:10 am

And new one from Aionos, this time for Hotaru Futaba, from King of Fighters/Mark of the Wolves!

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Hotaru1Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Hotaru2

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Hotaru_futaba_electrocuted_by_xenomic-d3csitn

Not bad at all~ And for those curious as to why the pelvic area and her right leg (left on her) isn't fully visible, he went with the pantsline. That is all.

Xenomic

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenomic Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:28 pm

New one out from Aionos! A little challenge that I gave him amongst a list, and well...see for yourself~

Gardevoir:
Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Gardevoir_electrocuted_by_xenomic-d3d6g1x

I must say, I'm pretty impressed by it~

Xenomic

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenomic Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:41 am

And not a day later Aionos comes out with a new shock animation~

Haruhi Suzumiya:

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Haruhi1Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Haruhi2

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Haruhi_shock_spritesheet_by_xenomic-d3d9bfu

Also, the Gardevoir character does not have any yellow in her palette, therefore the yellow aura becomes green @_@

Xenomic

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenomic Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:28 pm

Another day, and double the shocks~

Raiya Mikazuchi:

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Raiya_shock_spritesheet_by_xenomic-d3dbsw1

Meiya:

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Meiya_shock_spritesheet_by_xenomic-d3dbsy4

And now new question for everyone...would you like me to remove all of the sprites in the first post or not (save for the ones that'll be in the current pack)? Reason I ask is that not everyone has good bandwidth and whatnot, and it'll load pages slower for some too. They can all be found on my site as well, but up to you guys (note that this is being posted on multiple sites as well, so the total vote on all sites will be accounted for).

Xenomic

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenomic Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:26 pm

Next one, from Aionos one day later, Mikuru Asahina~

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Mikuru1Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Mikuru2

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Mikuru_shock_spritesheet_by_xenomic-d3dejeq

Xenomic

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenomic Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:42 pm

Next on the list....Riesz by Aionos! Character by UJI and someone else.

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Riesz1Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Riesz2

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Riesz_electrocuted_by_xenomic-d3dh3ak

Probably one of my favorites from him at the moment~ Up there with Maori and whatnot.

Also, does anyone really even come here anymore? I hardly see anyone on :<

Xenomic

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenomic Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:45 pm

Next, Sayia Falnuss by Sekirei, done by Aionos. Who she is and where she's from, I have no idea!

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Sayia1Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Sayia2Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Sayia3

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Sayia_shock_spritesheet_by_xenomic-d3djm8m

First post will be updated as well soon.

Xenomic

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next