Spriters Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saturday Designer: Easton H&M mostly of the to choose from unique Versace sections.

Go down

Saturday Designer: Easton H&M mostly of the to choose from unique Versace sections. Empty Saturday Designer: Easton H&M mostly of the to choose from unique Versace sections.

Post  snowlin42 Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:57 am

As you of only 35 stores in The united states to obtain the highly-anticipated Versace for H&M collection, the Easton Town Center Hennes & Mauritz ABS is be prepared for a young Sunday as customers are expected to begin standing in line well before the store's 8 a. michael. opening.
UGG Mayfaire
ugg boots on sale
classic tall ugg boots sale
UGG Delaine
The stores will sell the product and Easton's H&M is the only store in Tennesse that will release the product Sunday. The Swedish fashion archipelago, H&M, launched the collection, that is available in almost 300 stores in 40 countries, in Europe Thursday.
The Easton H&M will open at 8 a. michael., but the company expects to draw a line hours before. The collection will be centralized in one part of the store and customers in line will be given a colored diamond to specify the particular 15-minute time period they will be allowed to shop the area.
Customers will not be permitted to buy more than two of each piece. One store employee said she expects the item to be sold-out by noon on Sunday.
"I plan on being there as soon as I have at least 4 to 5 cups of coffee in my system, inch said Jillian Dowis, a fourth-year art major. "I've had my eye on the dress worn by Nicki Minaj at the Versace H&M launch party. inch
The collection, which includes women's wear, men's wear and limited home goods, ranges from $17. 97 to $399. Versace designed the collection by reinterpreting classic Versace pieces from past months.
Inspired by Versace's most memorable projects, the collection is full of bright, video images from a tropical-scene-meets-animal print dress and tights, to a upset zebra stripe men's pant and button down.
Women's wear includes baby little girls and shift dresses, patterned jeans, fringed skirts and structured leather jackets. The "Bottoni Oro" set is made up of five simple man made fibre dresses with gold describing, while the "Frange" and "Metal Mesh" sets are more in-line with the daring look Gianni Versace was known for. Women's accessories include studded purses, beverage rings, jewelry, belts and shoes.
Men's wear includes tailored blazers (one of which tidies up a neon pink suit with matching shoes), fitted button-downs, studded leather applications and jeans, T-shirts and fitted skull and wide-brimmed hats. A pair of $69. 97 men's jeans with a graphic alligator print tidies up the tropical set entitled "Stampa. inch
"I am thrilled to be working together with H&M and to achieve the opportunity of reaching their wide audience, inch Donatella Versace, Versace creative director, said in an H&M blog post. "The collection will be perfect Versace, perfect for H&M and Versace fans everywhere. inch
H&M has previously joined with big names Karl Lagerfeld, Stella McCartney, Jimmy Choo and (most recently) Lanvin. Target Corp. recently caused similar uproar with a Missoni knitwear partnership that crashed the website due to heavy demand the day of the launch. While this collection will not be available online, a Versace for H&M pre-spring collection will be available on the H&M website starting Jan. 19.
"(The partnership) changes the idea of ‘luxury' by making it more accessible for those who take pride in their fashion statements, inch Dowis said. "Now that these styles are more affordable, I hope to see a lot more cutting edge looks on the Oblong. Still waiting to see someone rocking a pair of Lady Gaga two-foot heels walking to class. inch
Versace said despite the economy, people should invest in new clothes.
"The economy is down and the wonderful are going to invest in things they can wear over and over again, inch Versace said. "Nothing can be more wrong than that. Fashion stands for new, gorgeous, daring and complexity. inch
The collection debuted in a catwalk fashion show Nov. 8 at Pier 57 in Manhattan's Meatpacking Region. The star-studded event boasted after-party tasks by Nicki Minaj and King.

snowlin42

Back to top Go down