Spriters Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awakened Terry Update 2 coming soon

2 posters

Go down

Awakened Terry Update 2 coming soon Empty Awakened Terry Update 2 coming soon

Post  Demonkai Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:33 am

Hola amigos

Thanks again to Nio for Doing my first Select screen portrait long ago

My beta update 2 wont be available for download till sept some time...
Anyway heres a Preview Update of The Last minute super dubbed "Raging Wolf Encounter"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8-LiCYhwnE

-Wolf Hyper Portrait Taken from Wolfs Rain anime clip. i originaly just had the eyes of Terry glaring in the hyper
-Added Some extra and "Final Special effects" to the final explosion hit
-Random Voice of final blow. "Wolf power" & now "Go Bang!"
-When hes fighting any Geese howard Characters he calls em him out in Anger. Other fighters he doesnt
-When your apponent's health is near gone he shouts "YOU DEAD!!"..
-When your apponents Health is fairly High he shouts "HEY YOU!!"
-Death Gong sound happens only when fighting against Geese howard
-The Move Cant Be guarded now. Its an Unblockable. But Still the Super only can be done when your life is near gone and you are at full power. But the Cpu can pull it off at lvl 2 for an edge (yet also at very low energy). So watch out! lol...however he can be knocked out of it if you time em right.
-New Hitsparks added in also for his attacks.
-Wolf Howling sounds NOW Added in Hyper super start. I ripped and mixed down 2 Wolf sounds:

1) When your enemies Life is fairly low "The spirit of the wolf" Howls in extra agression with the
sound of a WereWolf (as if to say he smells blood & death of the victim approaching). So i used
The Altered Beast Sound Effect
&
2) I took and mixed down Yugos Howling sound from Bloody Roar off youtube. Thats the general howling sound u hear

My Terry edit will have a pretty cool personality & entertaining to watch in CPU

peace

Last edited by Demonkai on Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:38 pm; edited 2 times in total

Demonkai

Back to top Go down

Awakened Terry Update 2 coming soon Empty Re: Awakened Terry Update 2 coming soon

Post  Street Fighter Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:58 am

Wow. That's pretty awesome, man! I like the updates you include. Smile

I took and mixed down Yugos Howling sound from Bloody Roar off yutube.
LOL So funny to hear from you.

I like that video you posted. It's like I saw in one of the most famous games I played. Great job!!!! 👍

Street Fighter

Back to top Go down

Awakened Terry Update 2 coming soon Empty Re: Awakened Terry Update 2 coming soon

Post  Demonkai Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:30 pm

Street Fighter wrote:Wow. That's pretty awesome, man! I like the updates you include. Smile

I took and mixed down Yugos Howling sound from Bloody Roar off yutube.
LOL So funny to hear from you.

I like that video you posted. It's like I saw in one of the most famous games I played. Great job!!!! 👍

Thanks man Cool . Hes been updated quite a bit more since then majorly. right now im back to working on his AI...
If you also create characters id like some tips from you also. im on the hunt for knowledge right now alien

see ya around in time SF

cheers

Demonkai

Back to top Go down

Post  Demonkai Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:05 pm

The rebooted and better version is coming soon. will be released. heres a dose of the past video showing two of the supers. i have already made 6 in total. there will be more...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UutBHvgDUFw

Demonkai

Back to top Go down

Post  Street Fighter Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:52 am

F***** h*** ***!!!!! A tornado sprite!!! Did you get that Tengu Man's power from Mega Man 8? It looks awesome.

Street Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down