Spriters Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project

5 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Should this project continue or not?

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Empty Re: Midnight Bliss and Shock Project

Post  igniz Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:37 am

Totally unexpected for sure. And an excellent job this is! cheers

As for me, no, nothing yet. Been spending time with Castlevania sprite sheets, and playing too much PSP as well. Razz
igniz
igniz

Back to top Go down

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Empty Re: Midnight Bliss and Shock Project

Post  Xenomic Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:21 pm

New one from Aionos! This was a specific request, but still really good nonetheless!

Petra Johanna Lagerkvist:

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Petra1Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Petra2Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Petra3

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Petra_lagerkvist_electrocuted_by_xenomic-d3cbu1w

Xenomic

Back to top Go down

Post  igniz Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:19 am

Another excellent delivery with Aionos trademark quality. What else can I say? Very Happy
igniz
igniz

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenomic Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:10 am

And new one from Aionos, this time for Hotaru Futaba, from King of Fighters/Mark of the Wolves!

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Hotaru1Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Hotaru2

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Hotaru_futaba_electrocuted_by_xenomic-d3csitn

Not bad at all~ And for those curious as to why the pelvic area and her right leg (left on her) isn't fully visible, he went with the pantsline. That is all.

Xenomic

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenomic Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:28 pm

New one out from Aionos! A little challenge that I gave him amongst a list, and well...see for yourself~

Gardevoir:
Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Gardevoir_electrocuted_by_xenomic-d3d6g1x

I must say, I'm pretty impressed by it~

Xenomic

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenomic Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:41 am

And not a day later Aionos comes out with a new shock animation~

Haruhi Suzumiya:

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Haruhi1Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Haruhi2

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Haruhi_shock_spritesheet_by_xenomic-d3d9bfu

Also, the Gardevoir character does not have any yellow in her palette, therefore the yellow aura becomes green @_@

Xenomic

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenomic Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:28 pm

Another day, and double the shocks~

Raiya Mikazuchi:

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Raiya_shock_spritesheet_by_xenomic-d3dbsw1

Meiya:

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Meiya_shock_spritesheet_by_xenomic-d3dbsy4

And now new question for everyone...would you like me to remove all of the sprites in the first post or not (save for the ones that'll be in the current pack)? Reason I ask is that not everyone has good bandwidth and whatnot, and it'll load pages slower for some too. They can all be found on my site as well, but up to you guys (note that this is being posted on multiple sites as well, so the total vote on all sites will be accounted for).

Xenomic

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenomic Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:26 pm

Next one, from Aionos one day later, Mikuru Asahina~

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Mikuru1Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Mikuru2

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Mikuru_shock_spritesheet_by_xenomic-d3dejeq

Xenomic

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenomic Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:42 pm

Next on the list....Riesz by Aionos! Character by UJI and someone else.

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Riesz1Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Riesz2

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Riesz_electrocuted_by_xenomic-d3dh3ak

Probably one of my favorites from him at the moment~ Up there with Maori and whatnot.

Also, does anyone really even come here anymore? I hardly see anyone on :<

Xenomic

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenomic Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:45 pm

Next, Sayia Falnuss by Sekirei, done by Aionos. Who she is and where she's from, I have no idea!

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Sayia1Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Sayia2Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Sayia3

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Sayia_shock_spritesheet_by_xenomic-d3djm8m

First post will be updated as well soon.

Xenomic

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenomic Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:24 am

And next one done in about 3 hours time, Tiki!

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Tiki1Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Tiki2Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Tiki3

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Tiki_electrocuted_by_xenomic-d3dmzgo

Xenomic

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenomic Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:28 pm

Moving onto the first character of the next pack....Fiona Mayfield!

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Fiona1Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Fiona2Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Fiona3

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Fiona_mayfield_electrocuted_by_xenomic-d3dwwxa

Xenomic

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenomic Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:31 pm

Hello everyone! Been a couple months? Wow...

Anywho, here's a new one from Tekkanon! Wow! Long time no see from him! This one for S.Y.D.'s Kung Fu Girl!

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 KungFuGirlshocked

Hopefully more will be coming soon! I might start taking up spriting again myself, but who knows!? I say a lot of things like that.

Xenomic

Back to top Go down

Post  Street Fighter Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:16 am

Your skeleton sprites are always interesting as ever. It's been a while. No one has ever done in skeleton spriting except you. You're the only person I know, who takes a stand to sprite whatever the character needs. Keep up the good work. Smile

Street Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenomic Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:44 pm

And now....Mai-Ling/Tao everyone! Yet another by Aionos!

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Mai-Ling1Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Mai-Ling2

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Mai_ling_electrocuted_by_xenomic-d3j9sm0

Xenomic

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenomic Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:08 pm

Hello all! New one for you, with a little extra!

Aeris/Aerith Gainsborough by The Great Matsutzu, done by Aionos:

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Aeris1Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Aeris2

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Aeris_electrocuted_by_xenomic-d3jrm3k

And as a bonus from Aionos, Maria's shock from one of those Castlevania games that I cannot remember! I remember NEVER being able to find this too so enjoy!

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Maria

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Maria-1

Xenomic

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenomic Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:36 pm

New one, this time not from either Aionos OR Tekkanon, but from Warner, as per a special request from me~

Rucheca:

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Rucheca

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Rucheca_electrocuted_by_xenomic-d3k6ms4

This is pretty well done I have to admit too o_o Not a whole lot else I can say about it other than that ^^;

Xenomic

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenomic Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:33 pm

And in the same day....Kasumi done by Aionos as well!

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Kasumi1Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Kasumi2Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Kasumi3

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Kasumi_electrocuted_by_xenomic-d3k83y3

Xenomic

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenomic Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:12 pm

And new one from Aionos!

Suika Ibuki:

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Suika1Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Suika2Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Suika3

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Suika_ibuki_electrocuted_by_xenomic-d3kh5iw

Xenomic

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenomic Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:28 pm

Whew....almost been a month has it? Well, have a couple new things!

First off, let's start with a shock from Aionos, this time for Aoba!

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Aoba1Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Aoba2Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Aoba3

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Aoba_electrocuted_by_xenomic-d41bjeu

Probably one of his highest quality works thus far...must say, Warner was a really good inspiration for him ^^

Next up....well, not going to give any names since he doesn't want to, so instead, have an updated version of Platinum the Trinity's shock!

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Platinum_electr2

That's right....someone decided to fix up a BlazBlue shock for me. Must say, it's MUCH better than the older one (for those who don't know, it is as follows):

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Platinum_electr

Though I will try to see if he can't do the missing 1st frame that all of those shocks have >_<

Xenomic

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenomic Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:29 am

New one for ya'll! This time it's not a shock, but a Midnight Bliss!

Mystia Lorelei:

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Midnight_bliss_mystia_lorelei_by_xenomic-d46kzic

Done by a friend of mine~ Not bad I have to say either~

Xenomic

Back to top Go down

Post  igniz Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:14 am

Nice! It still can be improved in torso and arm, though, and the wings need a little perspective.
igniz
igniz

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenomic Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:42 pm

Aye, though I think I'll leave that up to anyone who wants to update it or use it or whatnot. I doubt she'll get back to this later (since I already gave her her next one to try and do).

Xenomic

Back to top Go down

Post  Street Fighter Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:31 am

Looking forward more of Midnight Bliss, and shock anims for chars. Yours are always good, man. Smile Sweet. Wink

Street Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenomic Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:38 pm

You know what?

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 3 Cc627432b06aad56ddc4885765568fc8a145da78

This could totally work...if someone could sprite hi-res sprites. Mmmm yess....

Xenomic

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next