Spriters Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project

5 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Should this project continue or not?

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 6 Empty Re: Midnight Bliss and Shock Project

Post  Xenomic Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:08 pm

And now a new shock by....Cheeselord? Yup, someone new to the project, and his first shock for the entire thing! Reminds me of when Aionios first started, which isn't a bad thing~

Dark Magician Girl:

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 6 DarkMagicianGirl
Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 6 DarkMagicianGirlShockSpritesheet

Hope to see more from him, and see how he improves~ Next one by him I'm assuming will be Waribashi's Madoka Kaname, so stay tuned! And soonish, they'll be a new pack release from the project! Hurray! I don't even remember when the last release was!!!

Feel free to give him criticisms and comments so that he may improve! I'll pass it on to him if he does not see them.

Xenomic

Back to top Go down

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 6 Empty Re: Midnight Bliss and Shock Project

Post  Xenomic Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:56 pm

A couple new things heading our way! First off is a shock from long-time veteran Aionios! He actually had time to do something, and did something...that I wasn't expecting!

Taki:

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 6 Taki1Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 6 Taki2

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 6 TakiElectrocutedSprites

In addition, Sky79 has done the first Freeze sprites for the project~

B. Jenet:

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 6 BJenetFrozen1Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 6 BJenetFrozen2

Enjoy! And expect more goodies later on, including possibly Burn and Sangue=Passare, as well as more Shocks and Midnight Blisses~ Feel free to use anything in this topic, and on my site, as you see fit as well! Update them, create new ones, whatever! Miyako, Servbot, Asutorea, Momoko, more Jenet, and possibly Iari to come eventually~

Xenomic

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenomic Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:48 pm

In addition to this, we already have Sangue=Passare for B. Jenet by Sky79. Wasn't expecting it this fast o___o

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project - Page 6 SanguePassareBJenet

I wasn't expecting the "Lilith Treatment" on her either. Was expecting it on Momoko (as I thought of that one), but it works out~ As long as it isn't on someone like Mai...where it would get NSFW really quickly...

Xenomic

Back to top Go down

Post  Street Fighter Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:12 am

Sorry I post this late. You still got nice edits from Sky79. I wonder there's more to come. By the way, is that Blade's Taki? It looks like it is. For that Dark Magician Girl, it looks like she has her eyes closed when she's shocked, but when you look at her skeleton, her eyes don't show 'cause her hair blocked and she might look like she either has her eyes closed or her no eyes. When I look at Jenet's boobs, the largest one is so WTF...

Street Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenomic Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:49 am

Yup, that's Super Dragon Blade's/CVS Artist's Taki. Though there's some odd issue where the background does not become transparent for some reason, so I couldn't record the animation at all. There's a few that I'm having issues with (most notably, that Taki, Kuro & 9's old Arcueid, Muteki's Jam, and Fervicante's Jenet. For some reason with Jenet's Midnight Bliss, it completely locks up the engine. Dunno why!).

That's Sangue=Passare for ya lol. You haven't even SEEN the other one for Sangue=Passare that I requested for a while back, near the start of the month (mostly because I kinda stopped posting here. You can find this topic in a few other places like Mugen Fighter's Guild, where it's updated the most, IMT, MIL, etc.).

Xenomic

Back to top Go down

Post  Street Fighter Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:54 pm

Well, dude. Just the two of us who are the only ones who are kinda active here. I will post up updates in my own thread. I have my own OpenBOR project also. Hmm.. so you must be someone who posted your RM game, right? I can point you out the site where it consists of 3 game engine sections if you are interested in posting your RM game: Mugen, RPG Maker, and OpenBOR. The reason I've not been posting here is because my project is still in progress and I have no time to show it. I will post up mine here and maybe someday when plenty people don't come visit here anymore, I will be the only one posting. I visit here once in a while.

It might be funny if I post up OpenBOR video tutorials.

I wish this site was active though. I know people rarely or never visit here.

I go to MFG, IMT, MIL, CC (Crusaders Cast), and Sinhra.

Street Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenomic Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:58 pm

Aye, been working on that for almost 4 years now. I have the project posted over on MFG, a couple MUGEN forums, a couple Touhou forums, and whatnot.

So yeah, if you want, you can comment on it over there on one of those 4 sites (it's more actively updated on MFG out of them though I update it on Sinhra a lot too. Sometimes I forget to post things on IMT, MIL, and CC though. I only really check the site when I get a PM about a reply to this topic so... ^^;;

Xenomic

Back to top Go down

Post  Street Fighter Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:23 pm

Oh, I see. So you get notified in your email from a reply or a PM in this site. Smile That's cool! I get notified too!

Almost 4 years on the making of an RM game, hmm? Wow. Looks like you need help with coding and such. I'm not an RM person but I know one person who loves RPG (and RM) games.

If you're interested in posting an RPG Maker game, you can come to one site I go. Wink

Street Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenomic Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:28 pm

That's how I generally keep track of everything is by leaving my Hotmail open so when I get a PM, I can immediately respond to it or some such.

It's more like I need mappers moreso than anything else. That's the one thing I HATE doing is mapping (sometimes coding can be a pain, especially when it's things that I want to do. Keep in mind, I work with RPG Maker 2k3 so...yeah...). That, and I need *gasp* spriters for some things in there (particularly in-battle sprites for 3-4 characters that I don't have any for, those being Hope, Chaos, Youki, and Advent Cirno. Hope and Chaos are OCs for the game (along 6 others)). I have had zero luck with mappers and spriters for this game (much like how I've had about that much luck with spriters for this project really...).

Xenomic

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next